Saturday, November 26, 2011

.. lOve Quotes ..

i took this from twitter.. hehehe..
kebetulan teda kerja mau di buat,memandangkan word dia macam best2 ja, so i copied n paste..
sapa2 yang berminat, u text la lover korang, mesti dia cair punyalah.. hehehe..
ubah2 cket la..
when girl talking ^_^
 
 “I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own."

At the end of the day, no matter what happens, I'm glad I can always say that I'm proud of who I am.

 I don't wanna be your number one. That implies there's a number two and maybe a number three. I want to be your ONLY one.

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.

I want to talk to you, but I know you're not interested in talking to me. <-- hahahaha

It's like a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather. I was praying that you and me might end up together. ♥
 
He's not the best looking, he's not the smartest in the world, he can be a jerk sometimes but for some reason I don't care. I love him
 
If I never met you I wouldnt like you. If I never liked you I wouldnt love you. But I did meet you, I do like you, & I will always love you.
 
At the end of the day, no matter what happens, I'm glad I can always say that I'm proud of who I am. ★
 
..Live with no excuses and love with no regrets..
 
ok kelak2 ada gik saya molah kerja tok.. hehehe
 



No comments: