Friday, November 5, 2010

..Snsd Hoot.. mini album ;-)

Copy from : http://letmeget.com/blog/snsds-hoot-video-lyrics

Recently, SNSD has released their 3rd Mini Album “Hoot” Teaser Video which will be formally released on 27th October. Through Music Bank, they will make a comeback on 29th October following official release. As SNSD's Run Devil Run, "Hoot" may have identical message, but this time it is a jolly song which will bring the lyrics of a girl who advise her boyfriend who constantly harm her.
SNSD Hoot, SNSD Hoot video, SNSD Hoot lyrics
    Sponsored links
One of the most well-liked girls group, SNSD is identified in Asia for their style and hit songs such as “Genie,” “Oh!,” Girls’ Generation and “Gee” will be returning to the local music scene, encouraging “Hoot” on KBS’ broadcast music program “Music Bank” on October 29.
SM Entertainment proclaimed that they will release “Hoot” on assorted online music websites including MelOn, Bugs, Dosirak and Cyworld on October 25, while their third mini-album will go on sale two days later.
Hoot” is created by many famous producers and writers such as Kenzie, Wheesung, Hwang Hyun and Jinu and it consists of five very different songs and features.
SNSD Hoot, SNSD Hoot video, SNSD Hoot lyrics
Track list:
1. Hoot
2. Mistake
3. My Best Friend
4. Wake Up
5. Snowy Wish


Hoot Lyrics by SNSD:
[Taeyeon] The moment I blink again, you check it out!
Stop staring at the girls passing by
[Tiffany] Acting like you’re not, acting like you didn’t hear, your fake laughter
Everything, everything, everything is weird
[Sunny] How about being a little more nice to me?
Your cold words hurt me a lot
[Yoona] I'm beginning to get used to it
I really hate this. I'm really upset about everything, everything, everything
[Seohyun] Where are you looking?
I'm right here
[All] Because of you, my heart wears armor
Now, i'm going to oppose you
Your arrows are trouble, trouble, trouble.
You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.
I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)
Your words, full of poison, leave me with wounds
I gave you a second chance
As expected you're trouble, trouble, trouble
You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.
I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)
[Jessica] You've fallen deep into another women's trap
http://monsterlyrics.blogspot.com/2010/10/snsd-hoot-lyrics.html
Enough of your excuses, you still haven't come to your senses
[Yuri] With that attitude you won't be able to meet a nice woman
Eternally you won't, won't, won't
[Sooyoung] Don't misunderstand
You're not cupid
[Taeyeon] (You are)
[All] Because of you, my heart wears armor
Now I’ll fight back
Your arrows are trouble, trouble, trouble.
You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.
I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)
Your words, full of poison, leave me with wounds
I gave you a second chance
As expected you're trouble, trouble, trouble
You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.
I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)
[Seohyun] To float in water, you gotta sink
[Hyoyeon] In the circles i've made, you're an angle
[Sooyoung] There you go again, answering a question that I haven't even asked
[Jessica] But unlike you, I won't shoot arrows
[All] Because of you, my heart wears armor
Now, i'm going to oppose you
Your arrows are trouble, trouble, trouble.
You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.
I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)
Your words, full of poison, leave me with wounds
I gave you a second chance
As expected you're trouble, trouble, trouble
You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.
I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)

No comments: